Pride is a pretty important thing in life. Pride in what you do, in who you are, and in how you go about shaping the world around you. At Trine University, it’s a special kind of pride—in ourselves and in the experience we provide you—that truly sets us apart.
- We are consistently ranked among the best universities in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review.
- We’ve been identified as a College of Distinction, which recognizes top schools based on engaged students, great teaching, a vibrant community, and successful outcomes.
- Our student-to-faculty ratio is just 15 to 1, ensuring small classes in which every student makes a difference.
- The average GPA for the incoming engineering class of 2016 was 3.71.
- Our engineering, education, and business programs are accredited and recognized nationally as among the best.
- Our cast metals program was ranked as one of the best undergraduate cast metals programs in North America by the Foundry Education Foundation.
- Our faculty have earned advanced degrees from places like Carnegie Mellon, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Michigan, the University of Chicago, Notre Dame, NYU, Virginia Tech, and Texas, among others.
- Our beautiful, 450-acre campus in Angola, Indiana is as picturesque, modern, and vibrant as any small, private college in the country.
- In the last decade alone we’ve spent more than $75 million on enhancements and the construction of new buildings and facilities dedicated to learning, athletics, and student life.
- Completed in 2010, the Fred Zollner Athletic Stadium—used for football, lacrosse, and soccer—is arguably the finest Division III stadium of its kind anywhere in the country.
- Hershey Hall and Ketner Sports Center offer students indoor recreational facilities, including three gyms, a track, volleyball courts, racquetball courts, tennis courts, and a weight room and fitness center.
- The recently completed, $13.5 million Rick L. and Vicki L. James University Center offers students one of the most modern and distinct student centers in the country.
- Our spacious student villas and apartments offer some of the finest housing accommodations you’re likely to find at a college or university.
- Zollner Golf Course, right on our campus, has hosted PGA events and has been a three-time host of the National Collegiate Golf Championships.
- 97 percent of Trine graduates find employment or are in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Our network of more than 25,000 alumni will offer you powerful connections in virtually every field, all over the country, throughout your career.
- More than 1,900 respected businesses, companies, and organizations around the world seek out our graduates because of the quality of a Trine education.
- Our students have been accepted into prestigious graduate programs at institutions such as Stanford, Yale, Notre Dame, Michigan, Virginia Tech and the Air Force Institute of Technology, among others.
- Last year’s class of education graduates achieved a 100 percent pass rate on the Praxis I and Praxis II state exams.
- Engineering graduates have enjoyed a job placement rate of 95 to 100 percent over the past 10 years, and many are now starting at salaries reaching as high as the $60,000 range.