The College of Graduate and Professional Studies understands and appreciates that you have many choices in achieving your educational goals. Our faculty and staff are committed to providing you with an innovative learning experience that many other institutions don't offer.
We offer non-degree programs:
If you are interested in enrolling in one of our adult studies degree programs, please
visit our College of Graduate and Professional Studies website.
What should you expect from our degree programs?
Convenience and Flexibility:
- Personal, no obligation consultation. Walk-ins welcome.
- Eight-week accelerated courses.
- Eight Education Centers available.
- Online courses available anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
- Apply FREE of charge to any of our highly recognized Associate, Bachelor, or Master Degrees.
- Tuition discounts and Financial Aid Programs are available to qualifying students.
- No expiration date on transfer credits from any accredited College or University.
- Credit for Lifelong Learning
- Transfer up to 89 credits.
Visit us at the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.