The School of Professional Studies understands and appreciates that you have many choices in achieving your educational goals. Our faculty and staff are committed to providing you with an innovative learning experience that many other institutions don't offer. What should you expect?
The following degree programs are available:
- Applied Management
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Design Engineering Technology
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Criminal Justice (MSCJ)
- Engineering Management (MSEM)
- Leadership (MSL)
- Biomedical Regulatory Affairs
- Business Administration
- Healthcare Systems Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Instructional Leadership - Higher Education
- International Studies
- Nonprofit Organizational Studies
- Sport Management
- Strategic Foresight & Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable and Environmental Management
Apply FREE to any of our highly recognized associate, bachelor or master's degrees.
Want more information? Inquire here!
Scholarships and financial aid programs are available to students who qualify.
- Accelerate U: Ivy Tech Community College
- Glen Oaks 2+2 Pathway
- Articulation agreements with many colleges and universities
Convenience and Flexibility:
- 8 week accelerated courses
- Face-to-face classes at a regional education center near you
- Online courses available anytime, anyplace, anywhere you are
- Well-respected faculty bring their workplace and educational experience into the classroom to combine theory with hands-on learning. They'll challenge you with rigorous academics but offer support and personal attention, which is possible in small classes that have a student-faculty ratio of 13:1 . They will mentor you and focus on classroom collaboration.
- Continuous evaluation and assessment of our degree programs, student experiences, and consequently employment success ensure a high quality educational experience.
- Nationally recognized examinations and certifications ensure our students have the edge necessary to secure employment at a rate of 99.7 percent .
- Our laptop program ensures that all students have the same technology and advantages.
- eTextbooks reduce the cost of textbooks by nearly 50 percent while also providing new tools such as the electronic highlighter, electronic note taking, note sharing, and the ability to collaborate with other students.
- Credit for lifelong learning
- No expiration date on transfer credits from any accredited college or university
- Trine University was named one of the Best Midwestern Baccalaureate Colleges in the 2015 edition of America's Best Colleges by U.S. News and World Report.
Trine University remains committed to cultivating diversity, inclusion and fairness. As a leading private institution of higher education, Trine fosters a culture of understanding, growth and inquiry; values the diverse qualities of its students, faculty and staff; promotes an inclusive environment free of discrimination and intolerance; and welcomes everyone.
Trine will not allow discrimination and will continue to grant admission and provide educational opportunities without regard to race, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion or veteran status. The culture of Trine University dictates that these same standards of acceptance apply to all faculty, staff, alumni and community members.