This concentration will prepare you to make effective and ethical business decisions in an ever-changing global economy. The program is designed for individuals with an interest in business administration utilizing statistical and analytical skills to meet professional and economical demands in the business sector.
- interpret key concepts and practices in core business functions: Accounting, Marketing, Management, Statistics, and the Business Legal system.
- Apply current business principles to analyze business problems and create strategic solutions.
- Effectively communicate business information in writing and produce well-organized oral presentations.
- Analyze quantitative or qualitative data required to make sound business decisions.
- Apply principles of business ethics and social responsibility to resolve ethical dilemmas.
This concentration will provide unique offerings that will serve the needs of local, regional, national and global businesses.