MSL Business Administration Concentration
The Master of Science in Leadership Business Administration concentration will prepare students to make effective and ethical business decisions in an ever-changing global economy. The program is designed for individuals with an interest in business administration utilizing statistical and analytical skills to meet professional and economic demands in the business sector.
- Interpret key concepts and practices in core business functions: Accounting, Marketing, Management, Statistics, and the Business Legal system.
- Apply current business principles to analyze business problems and create strategic solutions.
- Effectively communicate business information in writing and produce well-organized oral presentations.
- Analyze quantitative or qualitative data required to make sound business decisions.
- Apply principles of business ethics and social responsibility to resolve ethical dilemmas.
This concentration will provide unique offerings that will serve the needs of local, regional, national and global businesses.
Take control of your career. Apply today.