This concentration focuses on the dynamic areas of corporate finance, mergers, acquisitions, venture capital, investment analysis, derivatives and hedging, behavioral finance, portfolio management, international finance, mutual funds, securities and banking. You will develop analytical and communicative skills necessary for effective financial decision making through the application of financial theory and quantitative techniques.
You will interpret key concepts and practices in: investments, securities, portfolio management and management accounting.
Graduates of this program will:
- Make financial decisions that build the value of the organization.
- Employ sound financial reasoning in business planning strategy, operation and assessment.
- Effectively research, analyze and interpret financial information to influence managerial decision-making.
- Utilize analytical data to make strategic financial decisions.
- Develop change-agent skills that reflect critical and creative thinking.