Job opportunities abound in the Criminal Justice field - not just the traditional police, courts and corrections, but in all avenues of public and private sector.
- Conservation Officer DNR
- Case Manager Northeastern Center
- Allen County Juvenile Center
- Valparaiso Law School
- Avé Maria Law School
- IPFW MPA Program
- Ball State University Ph.D. Psychology
- Michigan and Indiana Department of Corrections
- Federal Law Enforcement—IRS, ATF, Secret Service,
- State and Local Law Enforcement—ISP, DNR, Excise,
City and County Police Officers.
- Department of Corrections (IN and MI), county jails
and juvenile detention centers.
- Behavioral and mental health agencies-Bowen Center, Northeastern Center, Madison Center
- Probation Departments—MI, OH and IN.
- Private sector security and loss prevention.
- Case Managers, counseling and substance abuse.
- Department of Child Services - Case Manager