Our capstone strategic planning course incorporates a business simulation that pulls together all the elements of business.
The golf management major requires a full-time internship position at an approved golf facility. Students are granted six hours of academic credit for the internship.
- All of our faculty possess real-world experience in business. This includes both large and small companies, as well as international experience.
- Our curriculum has been redesigned to incorporate a higher level of social skills classes.
- Our classes are small and faculty are accessible to their students.
- Many of our classes are hands-on and project-oriented.
- Our Students in Free Enterprise chapter provide opportunities for leadership, as well as service opportunities in the community and University.
- A number of our classes are technology enhanced, utilizing computers in the classroom or in our computer lab are trained Golf Management majors in the areas of golf club repair, design, and adjustment through the experiences acquired in the laboratory.
- A variety of elective courses are available in entrepreneurship.