You’re looking for a competitive edge in your field. The knowledge and experience employers seek. That’s what we strive for in our master’s programs at Trine University. Practical applications advance your training as you deepen your knowledge through Trine’s graduate studies. Work one-on-one with faculty in small classes. Master the skills you’ll use in the workplace.
Our master’s programs cater to students’ needs by providing:
- Career-focused learning rather than research skills
- Accelerated programs
- Preparation for leadership roles
- Credentialed faculty with professional field experience
- Afternoon and evening classes for working students
- English as a Second language (ESL) Program
Our graduate degrees are designed to be completed in 12 months. Choose from:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Engineering with a major in civil, mechanical or biomedical engineering (1-year M.S. or 5-year B.S./M.S.)
- Master of Science with a major in criminal justice.
(Available through School of Professional Studies and most classes available through the Trine Virtual Campus)
- Master of Science in Leadership
(Available through Trine University School of Professional Studies and The Trine VIrtual Campus)
Learn more about how you can explore, experience, and excel at Trine University.