Conversation Partner Program
Would you like to:
- Practice a language with a native speaker?
- Make new friends from different countries?
Facts about being a conversation partner:
- The program is designed to provide language learners with opportunities to practice their conversation skills with native speakers outside of the classroom.
- While building communicative competence and fluency, International students enjoy making new friends and learning about the American culture. Traditional students also have the opportunity to learn a new language and other cultures from around the world.
- Conversation partners meet informally where ever they would like for a minimum of one hour per week during the school semester (students are welcome to meet more than that!).
Join the excitement-
Take a trip around the world!
For additional information about the Conversation Partner Program, please contact International Student Services.
Director of International Admission and Services
One University Avenue
Angola, IN 46703