So, you've checked us out and decided that we are the right fit for your educational and personal needs. The only thing left to do now, is for you to apply to Trine University. Click the form underneath for our online application.
A final high school transcript, SAT or ACT test score, and transcripts from all colleges and universities attended are needed to complete your application. Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted for the admission decision. If you decide to transfer to Trine University, an official transcript will be required prior to the start of classes. In addition, a transfer credit evaluation may only be completed from an official transcript.
Contact the Transfer Coordinator with any questions!
Click the form to complete our online application. Undergraduate Transfer Application
To Do List for Transfer Students
1. Visit the Trine campus. Click here to set up your visit online.
2. Apply online
- Have your high school send an official high school transcript to us
- Have each college you've attended send Trine your official transcript(s)
- Transcript Release Form
3. File the FAFSA form
- Pick up a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) from your college’s financial aid office or go online to www.fafsa.gov.
- You may file online or mail the paper form
Indiana students must have FAFSA to the processor by March 1st to qualify for state aid
- If necessary, Indiana students must have all corrections to their FAFSA completed by May 15th to qualify for state aid
4. Enrollment Deposit
- Mail the $300 enrollment deposit ($150 tuition fee and $150 housing tuition deposit) to the Office of Admission, or you may pay the deposit online. The deposit is refundable until May 1.
5. Housing Information
- Mail the housing contract and information form to the Office of Admission. Click on the following links to download the following forms.
6. Complete the Questionnaire for New Students form
Once you have completed all of the above steps, you need to complete and mail the Questionnaire for New Students to the Admission Office so your academic advisor can complete your class schedule, or you may complete the questionnaire online. This form also allows for you to sign up for one of our Summer Orientation Programs (SOAR).
7. Sign and return Financial Aid Award Letter:
- Make any changes on the award letter to loan amounts and CWS program to decline and/or reduce amounts
- Return within 15 days of receipt
8. If you are taking out a Federal student or parent loan:
- Complete and return Federal Stafford (Student) Loan Promissory Note
- Complete and return Student Loan Entrance Interview, online or paper form
- Complete and return PLUS (Parent) Loan Application
10. Start Classes
Office of Admission
800.347.4878 toll free