Trine's Iraqi/Afghanistan Veteran Scholarship Program:
- You will be considered on a “first apply, first select” basis after you complete three forms: the scholarship application, School of Professional Studies (SPS) online application for admission, and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You will be selected from a pool of applicants returning from active duty within the last 90 days.
- You will receive up to 24 credit hours in the first year, tuition free ($295 per credit hour with a total value of $7080).
- Applicants must be admissible into the Professional Studies Program (any transfer of college-level course which have been completed with a grade of “c” or better may be accepted in a degree program).
- The scholarship recipient may select any Trine location and enter SPS beginning in Fall 2008 and ending Spring 2009.
- You may select classroom instruction and for an additional fee online instruction.
- Credit for life experience is also available to those who qualify through documentation and a personal portfolio.
- SPS offers the potential for degree completion in 36 months.
- Transfer credits are accepted including eligible military classes, police or fire academy training, technical, specialty or career training programs.
Freedom Tuition Scholarship Program
Trine is pleased to announce the establishment of a scholarship program designed for children of U.S. military personnel who gave their lives while serving the cause of freedom in Iraq or Afghanistan. Four Trine University Freedom Tuition Scholarships, valued at $15,000 each (for a total value of $60,000 over four years), are awarded to students who meet the admission requirements to Trine’s main Angola campus as full-time, degree-seeking students.
For Assistance, contact our Educational Benefits Coordinator
SPS Financial Aid
877.294.4878 toll free