Learning at Trine takes all kinds of forms. You'll go beyond classrooms and labs and have daily opportunities to breathe life into the knowledge and skills you're developing.
At Trine you'll see that learning is never some static thing. It's what challenges and inspires us all at once. When we talk "academics," it's more than a word. It has no limits. And since we were founded, it never has.
Travel to any small, private college in America and you're unlikely to find another that, on football Saturdays, brings the game ball to midfield by helicopter. Or has a championship golf course that's hosted PGA events and NCAA national championships right on campus. Or offers residence halls and apartment-style campus housing that feel more like a vacation resort than a university dorm. At Trine, you will.
Being a member of the nation′s oldest collegiate athletic conference, the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA), seeing over 600 student athletes participate in 21 varsity sports, and having some of the finest facilities to field exciting NCAA Division III competitive events is what makes Trine athletes know their college experience will be something they will remember the rest of their lives.
At Trine, our commitment to excellence has formed the bedrock of our experience for well over a century. You'll see it, and you'll feel it, the second you step on our beautiful, 450-acre campus in Angola, Indiana.
If you're anything like us, you like to roll up your sleeves and get into it. Experience it. Feel it. Our personalized options for visiting campus will fit everyone.
1. Authorization Form
2. Cost of Attendance Worksheet
3. Dependency Status Form
4. Exit Counseling Form
5. FAFSA Signature
6. FAX Release of Information Form
7. Low Income Verification Form
8. Notification of Outside Funding/Awards Form
9. Parents Refusal to Complete FAFSA Form
10. PLUS Change Request Form
11. Proof of Dependents(s) Form
12. Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
13. Special Conditions Appeal Form
14. Summer Financial Aid Request Form (Main Campus)
15. Veteran Status Confirmation Form
16. Ward of the Court Verification Form
1. Thunder Storm Student Guide to Financial Aid
2. How to Activate Your MyTrineFA Account
3. How to Complete a Parent PLUS Loan
4. How to Complete a Student Stafford Loan
5. How to Complete the FAFSA
6. How to get us your 2013 IRS Tax Data
6a. How to use the IRS Data Retrieval on your FAFSA
6b. Video--How to Complete IRS Data Retrieval on your FAFSA
6c. How to obtain your Federal Tax Return Transcript
1. Child Support Paid Form
2. FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
3. High School Completion Status Form
4. Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form
5. Selective Service Registration
6. Self Certification Form (Private Loans)
7. SNAP/Food Stamp Worksheet
8. Verification Worksheet
6a. How to get us your 2012 IRS Tax Data
6b. How to Complete the IRS Data Retrieval on your FAFSA
6c. Video--How to Complete IRS Data Retrieval on your FAFSA
6d. How to Request your Federal Tax Return Transcript
© 2014 Trine University One University Avenue Angola, IN 46703 260.665.4100 800.347.4878