How to apply for readmission
If you are an adult or online student whose enrollment was interrupted for any reason for more than two consecutive semesters, not including summer, your status will be considered as withdrawn and you must be readmitted.
Readmission Application Process
- Submit a Readmission application.
- Write a Statement of Explanation. The Statement of Explanation should be 3-4 paragraphs in length. Discuss the circumstances surrounding your departure and also outline a plan for future success.
- Submit transcripts from any institutions attended after Trine University's last date attended.
- You will be contacted by a dedicated enrollment specialist to help guide you through the process.
- The readmit committee will determine the outcome of the readmit request.