The Master of Science in Information Studies (MSIS) is designed to provide students with an opportunity to develop technological leadership in the analysis, design, development, maintenance and operation of information systems.
Technology leadership degree for you.
Focused, values-driven, and accelerated, this one-year graduate program for adults holding a bachelor degree is defined by an intense focus on information systems.
- Do you want to grow your leadership and business skills?
- Are you hoping to advance to the next level in your organization?
- Do you hold a bachelor degree in a technology field and want a Master's degree in technology?
If you answered yes, the MSIS is the right program for you.
In the MS in Information Studies program, students will use the latest tools and techniques to:
- utilize the managerial process and tools for effective management and leadership.
- assess and leverage the impact of information technology to enhance business competitiveness and optimize business management.
- develop professional communication skills in public speaking, public relations, and electronic media.
As a technology-savvy specialist ready to move to the next level, you'll be able to critically and analytically analyze, design, develop and maintain information systems to solve business problems. You will advance your information and project management skills with the ability to lead and execute information system projects. Graduates will be able to clearly address issues, influence others and encourage cooperation toward organizational goals.
Degree Course Requirements
Required course for international students who have not studied in the US:
- ENG 502 Critical Writing & Application (2 credit hours)
The Master of Science in Information Studies program require 31/33 credit hours for completion.
Information Studies core (16/18 credit hours)
Capstone and Concentration (15 credit hours)
This program is currently available at:
International and domestic students: Fort Wayne