Board of Directors
The Alumni Association Board of Directors is comprised of up to 30 elected members. The directors shall serve terms of three years and are eligible for elections to subsequent terms. The term of office commences at the annual meeting held during homecoming.
The directors meet three times a year and assist in the areas of admissions, development and special events. The directors also plan and administer Trine's three alumni awards.
It is the responsibility of the alumni awards committee to plan and administer for the Trine University Alumni Association Board of Directors the recognition of Trine alumni in three general categories:
- The Outstanding Achievement Award is given by the Alumni Association to one alumnus/ae each year who has attained a high level of achievement in his or her profession, is well thought of in his or her community, and who upholds the ideals of Trine University.
- The Distinguished Service Award is given each year to an alumnus/a who is elected by vote of the Directors and who has performed outstanding service to society in his or her profession, personal achievement and community; and who has manifest interest in Trine University and has supported it by contributions of time, talent, and financial support; by recruitment of students; or by placement of graduates.
- The Distinguished Service Young Alumnus/ae Award is presented to an alumnus/a who is elected by vote of the Directors, and who meets the standards for the Distinguished Service Award.
The Alumni Association Board of Directors will select one person per category who will receive the awards at Homecoming each year. To submit a nomination, please contact Racheal Benner at 260.665.4834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eric J. Brown, ‘85 BSCE
- Scott R. Brown, ‘80 BSCE - Secretary
- Jim Bullard, ‘72 BSCE
- Michael P. Darch, ‘67 BSBA
- Al Dausman, ‘77 BSCE
- Dan Dobson, ‘63 BSME
- Daniel G. Fritz, ‘80 ASCH
- Scott G. Gruner, ‘98 BSAC
- Ned A. Haylett, ‘72 BSME - Vice President
- Rick Hoover, ‘71 BSAE – President
- Stan Lowe, ‘67 BSBA
- Samuel A. Lowery, '12 BSCHE
- William F. Pett, ‘53 BSME
- Casey R. Pierce, '07 BSCAD
- Jason A. Stechschulte, ‘03 BSCE
- Jerry L. Sturdivant, ‘76 BSTM
- Vicki L. Weis, ‘85 BSCIS