Consulting & Training
Educational Strategies & Best Practices
Academic Technology has access to educational practices to improve student learning and reduce costs. Sharing exemplary educational practices includes participating in communities of practice, learning, and adopting effective pedagogical strategies.
On occasion, we will send all faculty and staff invitations to group training sessions. We try and keep these sessions lively, timely, and with plenty of scheduling options. Examples of recent sessions include: Podcasting, SmartArt Graphics, creating mobile movie files from PowerPoint files, and "What's New" in Office 2010.
Our team can help you effectively develop the strategies for implementing technology into your lesson plans and best practice methods.
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our professional development area within University Center.
- Student Knowledge Base - a database of information aimed to help improve student learning.
- Instructional Guide Center (IGC) - information geared toward assisting faculty and staff.
Topics this month from the Instructional Guide Center (IGC)
- New Features for PowerPoint 2010
- New Features for OneNote 2010
- Migrating to Outlook 2010 from Outlook 2003
Topics this month from the Student Knowledge Base
- How can I set up my Trine email for my other devices?
- How do I register my video game system to use online?
- What kind of anti-virus software should I use?