Academic Success with New Technology
Academic Technology offers support to faculty, staff and students in the teaching and learning within an online environment. AT also supports the development of digital solutions for academic needs to empower student learning.
Technology Support Services supports:
- Training for faculty instructional technologies, specifically web-based courseware such as Moodle, ihets Adobe Connect and DyKnow Solutions. This includes one-on-one training and/or online scheduled workshops.
- Development of instructional guides and workshop instructions for faculty, staff and students.
- Instructional design and implementation (creation of online learning materials, in support of academic programs).
- Online learning object creation.
- Technical support for Technology Support Services-sponsored activities and services.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Topics this month from the Instructional Guide Center (IGC)
- New Features for PowerPoint 2010
- New Features for OneNote 2010
- Migrating to Outlook 2010 from Outlook 2003
Topics this month from the Student Knowledge Base
- How can I set up my Trine email for my other devices?
- How do I register my video game system to use online?
- What kind of anti-virus software should I use?