Equipping Trine with Tools for Success
Trine uses the technology of today in its classrooms to create an environment that fosters the evolution, not revolution, of classroom-enabled technology.
Academic Technology offers technologies which afford the instructor the ability to convey concepts in new ways that would otherwise not be possible, efficient, or effective.
This is an introductory list of our ever-evolving menu of services.
- Digital Classrooms with collaborative workstations
- Integrated Technology Enhanced Classrooms – SMART technology enabled classrooms
- Lecture capture enabled classrooms
- Technology labs with industry leading software
- Video conferencing enabled classrooms
- The Center for Digital Excellence is located in the University Center and provides faculty and students with the latest technology to perform:
- Video, audio and photo editing
- DVD authoring
- Scanning images and slides
- Color laser printing
- DVD/CD duplication
- Staff assistance is available by appointment
If you currently have a specific project you would like to begin, or a task that needs our assistance, please fill out this Work Order (opens in a new window). We will be back in touch with you shortly.
Please inquire firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a technological need that you cannot find addressed within our literature.