How To Support Your Students Through Active Participation
Thank you for your interest in joining the Parents Association. For a $50 annual family membership fee you will be making a contribution to your student and the students of Trine University. With your membership, you will not only receive the many benefits that you and your family can take advantage of, but your student will be benefiting on campus all year long.
Membership in the Parents Associationoffers many discounts including:
- Two free "family" t-shirts sent to your address
- 15% discount for University Bookstore purchases (excludes textbooks and software)
- 15% off of the Depot Grill and Whitney Commons Café located on campus
- 20% discount at Zollner Golf Course for green fees and regularly priced merchandise
- 10% discount at Lelli's Hatchery, 118 S. Elizabeth St., Angola
- 10% or better discount at Comfort Inn, 251 W State Rd. 120, Fremont
- $75.00 standard room rate at Ramada Inn, 3855 N State Rd. 127, Angola
- 10% discount for Inn at Windmere, 2077 County Road 40, Auburn
- 10% discount at Heavenly Breads and Sweets, 2405 N 200 W, Angola
- 10% discount at Timbers Casual Dining & Lounge, 1212 W Maumee St., Angola
- 10% discount at Samantha's House of Pancakes, 309 N. Wayne St., Angola
The Parents Associationalso sponsors various events on campus for your student:
- Bingo for Bucks where students play Bingo to win textbooks, gift cards, cold hard cash and MORE!
- Cup of Joe - Students receive free coffee all year round in Student Services!
- Totally Random Events where students enjoy various student activities organized at the last minute during the week to give them a fun break!
- Sponsor various events at Homecoming/Family Weekend on Oct. 3-5th!
- And much, much more as your support is endless!
Please return this form by mail or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your $50 gift ($40 is a charitable gift and is tax deductible) and begin enjoying the great benefits of Trine University Parents Association. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach Sarah Brown, Director of Annual Giving at 260.665.4316.
Interested in the Parents Association? Join today!