Adjunct Professor - ChinaEmployee Type: Part Time
Required Education: Applicants must have completed at a minimum a Master's degree in a related academic discipline from a university where English is the language of instruction. Location: China
Trine University is seeking qualified faculty to teach undergraduate courses in China at Trine’s partner university. Our current need is for individuals experienced in teaching one or more of the following courses: English Composition I, English Composition II, Introduction to Literature, and ESL (English as a Second Language).
- Round-trip airfare provided
- Expenses for room and board provided
- Acclimate students to a Western pedagogical approach and assist them in applying their English in a real-world settings
- US citizen and hold a valid passport
- Prior college teaching experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with teaching international students a plus - courses are taught in English
- Student-centered philosophy of teaching
- Ability to start Summer 2016
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.