Adjunct Professor - Master of Science in
Employee Type: Part-time
Required Education: Candidates that have a master's or doctoral degree in one Information Studies, Information Technology, or Information Systems
Location: Angola, Indiana and Fort Wayne, Indiana (seated class)
Time: Monday - Saturday available; Day, Evening or Saturday classes
Trine University invites applications for part-time Adjunct positions instructing in the Master of Science in Information Studies.
Information Studies background including:
- Computer Networks, IT Languages, Data Management
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good computer software skills - Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, etc., Outlook E-mail and Calendar, and strong Internet familiarity
- Experience teaching at the college level
Salary is prorated based on the number of credit hours taught and the number of students registered for the class being taught.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.