Adjunct Professor - Master of Science
in Engineering Management
Employee Type: Part-time
Required Education: Candidates that have a master's or doctor degree in Business or Engineering
Location: Angola, Indiana and Fort Wayne, Indiana (seated classes)
Time: Monday - Saturday available; Day, Evening or Saturday class sections
Trine University invites applications for part-time Adjunct positions instructing in the Master of Science in Engineering Management in seated classes.
- Engineering and/or business background
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communications skills
- Good computer software skills - Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, etc., Outlook E-mail and Calendar, and strong Internet familiarity
- Experience teaching at the college level
Salary is prorated based on the number of credit hours taught and the number of students registered for the class being taught.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.