Administrative Assistant, Registrar
The administrative assistant will serve as a front-line customer-service representative for the Office of the Registrar.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist students with drop/adds, registration, and other academic transactions
- Answer telephone
- Data Entry
- Assist with determining athletic eligibility
- Answer questions and refer inquiries to others as necessary
- Assist Registrar staff with coordination of Commencement
- Prepare & distribute transcripts as requested by current & former students
Education and/or Experience
Must be detail oriented, accurate, computer literate, and committed to customer service. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to prioritize tasks in a busy office setting.
Associates degree is required. Preference will be given to those who have previous experience working at a private college/university.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
See plan documents for benefit details.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately. Position is slated to begin mid-May, 2015.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.