School of Professional Studies, Angola Campus
The Admission Assistant will support SPS Enrollment Specialists and Campus Director. Responsibilities include monitoring, completing, and processing all student applications and subsequent documentation, event planning, orientation coordination, marketing, document processing, and faculty outreach. Other duties as assigned by the campus director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Clerical organization of transcripts, scores, and other documents
- Prepare prospect official and electronic file with necessary documents; i.e. applications, transcripts, financial aid and pertinent documentation
- Input inquiries into Jenzabar database
- Maintains records (Updates the Jenzabar database with appropriate information related to the status of a candidate)
- Verifies completeness of the students admission file and forwards to the Registrar’s Office
- Assist auditing student files
- Manage print materials and printed communications
- Manages supply orders for campuses
- Creates and Publishes SPS Newsletters for each campus
- Provides campus coverage when necessary
- Assists with on-campus and off-campus recruiting and retention events and meetings
- Assist with student registration schedules
- Prepares and Submits Reports (Prepares and submits daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports perspective student reports for each branch campus for current and proceeding semester)
- Other duties as assigned by the campus director
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong organizational skills, an attention to detail, enthusiasm to communicate with students, and a desire to help represent Trine University well in a worldwide market.
Associates degree is required. Preference will be given to those who have previous experience working in a private college/university office of admission or those with a Bachelor degree.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
See plan documents for benefit details.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.