Admissions Visit Coordinator
Angola, Indiana Campus
As Admission Visit Coordinator, this position is solely responsible for all facets of the prospective student/parent campus visit experience including coordination of individual, group, special event campus visits, all marketing, new initiatives, admissions golf carts, student tour guides, and other areas deemed necessary to be successful . They will be in constant contact with prospective students and families who want to schedule campus visits. In addition, they will coordinate the schedule alongside faculty, coaches, other staff members, and student tour guides to give the best campus visit experience possible. They will also be the driving force behind the improvement and growth of the campus visit program and making it “the best visit ever.”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create/design, schedule, manage and successfully implement all campus visits
- Recruit, train, manage, and supervise volunteer student campus tour guides
- Work directly with Admission Counselors and Director of First Impression to coordinate day-to-day campus visit schedules
- Responsible for the marketing (print, telephone, digital, and social media) of the campus visit program to prospective students and families
- Responsible for the evaluation and dissemination of campus visit experiences information by prospects for improvement purposes
- Responsible for the use, care, and keeping of admissions golf carts used for tours
- Other duties as assigned by the Dean of Admission or Vice President of Enrollment
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university. Preference will be given to candidates with previous and successful experience in event planning and management, and/or working at a private college/university.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have event planning and management experience, creative energy and innovative thinking, exceptional customer service skills, very strong communication abilities, be extremely well organized with attention to every detail, enthusiastic and conscientious in communicating with students and parents, and a desire to represent Trine University with pride in a worldwide market
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
See plan documents for benefit details.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.