School of Professional Studies, Angola
The assessment coordinator supports the mission of the School of Professional Studies by providing administrative support to the school and its branch campuses under the direction of the dean.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ordering and managing all Major Field Tests
- Proctoring of all Major Field Tests
- Administration of Capstone Projects/Presentations
- Maintaining and collecting assessment data pertaining to Capstone Surveys (graduate)
- Administration of Exit, Employer, and Alumni Surveys
- Administration of all SPS student surveys to be utilized for assessment and development
- Collection of all assessment data
- Analyze all SPS assessment date and distribute
- Distribution of data to appropriate Advisory Committees
- Maintaining database with updated contact information for alumni of graduate and undergraduate alumni
- Coordination of tutoring program for students
- Maintaining Degree Documentation
- Taking and compiling meeting minutes from advisory committee and SPS/Online Council meetings
- Develop specific report, in Infomaker, based on the needs of the SPS staff
- Builds and maintains relationships with local communities.
- Prepares and Submits Reports to the Dean of School of Professional Studies and program directors
- Assisting Directors in evaluating instructors and courses
- Assisting directors with degree verifications
- While the Assessment Coordinator may be housed (for office purposes) within a regional campus, the individual reports to the Dean of the School of Professional Studies and performs duties as assigned by that individual.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required. Preference will be given candidates who have attended an independent, accredited college or university and have attained a degree offered by the School of Professional Studies.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
See plan documents for benefit details.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.