Bon Appetit Management Company
On-site Food Service Provider of Trine University
Bon-Appetit is the on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to Trine University. Our food is cooked from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. A pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we’ve developed programs addressing local purchasing, overuse of antibiotics, sustainable seafood, the food-climate change connection, humanely raised meat and eggs, and farmworkers' rights. We’re grateful to have been recognized by many leading foundations, nonprofits, and industry associations for our work.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities,
then we encourage you to click on the link below to learn more about Bon Appetit's available positions.