Director of Housing
The Director of Housing serves as the administrative head of the Department of Housing at the Trine University main campus located in Angola, Indiana. The Director is responsible for the overall administration and operation of the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process housing assignments, data, correspondence, and promotion for all on-campus housing
- Maintain student housing database and contacts appropriate offices regarding issues of deposit, refund, and semester changes
- Organizes and staffs move-in days for all student groups (football, RA's, new, returning, villa residents, fall athletes, etc.)
- Coordinates the maintenance and housekeeping concerns with Campus Operations
- Works closely with the Conference and Events Coordinator and food services
- Participates in continuing education, professional and personal development opportunities
- Serves on assigned departmental committees and represents the Department of Student Life on campus-wide committees
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree and 1 to 3 years of experience working with students in higher education.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
See plan documents for benefit details.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.