School of Professional Studies
Fort Wayne, Indiana Campus
The Enrollment Specialist seeks out qualified candidates that meet the admission requirements of the School of Professional Studies, assists the candidate in completing the application, and the candidate in acquiring the necessary documents required for admissions into the school.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting activities (Seeks out and participates in activities that lead to the admission of new students).
- Community relations (Builds and maintains relationships with local communities).
- Prepare prospect file with necessary documents; i.e. applications, transcripts, financial aid and pertinent documentation
- Maintains records (Updates the Jenzabar database with appropriate information related to the status of a candidate).
- Maintains schedules (Abides by work schedule policies and maintains a daily schedule under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Services).
- Prepares and Submits Reports (Prepares and submits daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Services).
Enrollment Specialist will be working closely with the campus director to ensure retention driven services provided to our students. The Enrollment Specialist reports to the Director of Enrollment Services and performs duties as assigned by that individual and the Dean of School of Professional Studies.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required. Experience in recruiting adult students preferred. Preference will be given to candidates who have attended an independent, accredited college or university and have attained a degree offered by the School of Professional Studies.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Some benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, flex spending, HSA accounts
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with an employer paid employee life policy valued at 1½ times annual salary
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for an employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service, undergraduate education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.