Trine University - a great place to work!
Join us in impacting the lives of students!
Be a part of the fastest-growing private university in Indiana! As a faculty or staff member at Trine, you will be a part of an institution that:
- is ranked among the best regional colleges in the Midwest by U.S. News and World Report and Princeton Review has a 98.8% employment/graduate school placement rate within six months for 2016 graduates
- offers students personal interaction with an average class size of 16 and the opportunity to work on real-world projects through Innovation One
- offers competitive salary and benefits
- has invested $155 million in campus improvements since 2000
In addition, you’ll find great quality of life in the area around Trine University along with year-round recreational opportunities, including:
- affordable cost of living below state and national averages
- the state’s largest collection of lakes (along with Indiana’s only toboggan slide)
- four school corporations serving Steuben County
- art galleries and attractions, annual festivals and celebrations
- easy access to Fort Wayne – Indiana’s second-largest city -- 35 miles away via interstate
- major metropolitan areas such as Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago and Indianapolis about three hours away via interstate
To learn more about the amenities in and around Angola and Steuben County, check out the following websites: