Lou Holtz Leadership Institute Training Facilitator
Lou Holtz Leadership Institute is seeking top candidates for the Part-time Training Facilitator position. This role is responsible for providing leadership training and professional development for individual representatives enrolled in the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximize learning effectiveness by determining and solving training needs
- Ability to translate business needs into a training strategy
- Manage implementation, development, and delivery of training programs in alignment with LHLI strategies
- Direct the design, implementation, and continual updates of the skill based training curriculum
- Ability to facilitate and maintain training manuals using relevant tools
- Present interactive training (one-on-one and classroom setting) on knowledge, skills, and desired behaviors
- Coach, mentor, lead and motivate participants as their primary coach throughout the assigned course
- Create and manage strong relationships with the organization Leadership team
- Ability to stay on top of leadership trends in the business community
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of training, development, consulting and leadership related experience
- Strong understanding of challenges and opportunities in leadership
- Sound judgment and decision making ability with minimal direction
- Superb creativity, leadership, and teamwork abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of working collaboratively across various functional areas
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.