Student Accounts Administrator
Trine University is seeking an individual with exceptional customer service and computer/data entry skills. This individual will be responsible for the maintenance of student accounts in the areas of customer service, billing, collections and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer services to students, parents, faculty, and staff
- Maintain student accounts: Update Jenzabar codes, account adjustments, post financial aid disbursements, book vouchers, and employer assistance accounts
- Generate student account invoice/statements.
- Administer tuition payment plan
- Maintain collections accounts
- Administer Memorial and Schell Loan programs
- Maintain international student accounts and reports
- Back up for cash receipts
- Become proficient on the report writer tool, Infomaker
- Learn all facets of Jenzabar EX
- Maintain proficiency of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Access
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree and 1-2 years of experience preferred.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
See plan documents for benefit details.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.