Head Women's Lacrosse Coach
Support responsibilities of Athletic Department by leading the Women's Lacrosse program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Manage all day to day related activites:
- Oversee Athletes
- Practice planning
- Film breakdown
- Set up Community Service Activities
- Set athletic performance plan
- Oversee athlete academic performance
- Assist with team discipline as needed
- As well as any additional duties assigned by AD
- Lead all day to day recruiting activities.
- Set recruiting strategy and plan
- Identify and recruit quality student athletes
- Arrange for on campus recruiting days/activities
- Assign recruiting territory
- Individually responsible for additional recruits
- Maintain quality and open relationships with area high school coaches
- Schedule and staff summer off campus camp activities
- Assist with special events of the athletic department.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Some benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, flex spending, HSA accounts
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with an employer paid employee life policy valued at 1½ times annual salary
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for an employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service, undergraduate education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.