"I entered Purdue with 39 college credits. After my first year at Purdue, I am well into my Junior year. Trine University dual enrollment is a big part of the reason I will finish with my bachelor's degree in 2.5 years."
Trine University dual enrollment student, 2015
The Academic Experience
Dual Enrollment Program
Our Academic Experience courses are offered in the high school building and are taught by high school teachers who have the academic qualifications to be hired as adjunct faculty, (through Trine University) allowing the student to earn dual credit for the courses.
If you attend one of the high schools listed and are interested in enrolling, speak to your high school guidance counselor.
- Adams Central High School, Monroe, IN
- Angola High School, Angola, IN
- Bishop Luers High School, Fort Wayne, IN
- Blackford High School, Hartford City, IN
- Carroll High School, Fort Wayne, IN
- Eastside High School, Butler, IN
- Fremont High School, Fremont, IN
- Hamilton Community High School, Hamilton, IN
- Heritage High School, Monroeville, IN
- Howe Military Academy, Howe, IN
- Huntington North High School, Huntington, IN
- Lakeland High School, LaGrange, IN
- Lakewood Park Christian School, Auburn, IN
- Leo High School, Leo, IN
- Logansport High School, Logansport, IN
- New Haven High School, Fort Wayne, IN
- North Side High School, Fort Wayne, IN
- Northrop High School, Fort Wayne, IN
- Prairie Heights High School, LaGrange, IN
- South Side High School, Fort Wayne, IN
- Sturgis High School, Sturgis, MI
- Tri-West High School, Lizton, IN
- West Noble High School, Ligonier, IN
- Westview High School, Topeka, IN
The Academic Experience course cost is $20 per credit hour. This amounts to significant savings when compared to the typical college course cost.
Trine University Dual Enrollment is a member of the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (NACEP) and is listed on the Indiana Preferred Provider List for dual credit on the high school campus.