At Trine you'll see that learning is never some static thing. It's what challenges and inspires us all at once. When we talk "academics," it's more than a word. It has no limits. And since we were founded, it never has.
Learning at Trine takes all kinds of forms. Whether it's an engineering, business, education, arts and sciences or health science degree, you'll go beyond classrooms and labs and have daily opportunities to breathe life into the knowledge and skills you're developing.
Travel to any small, private college in America and you're unlikely to find another that, on football Saturdays, brings the game ball to midfield by helicopter. Or has a championship golf course that's hosted PGA events and NCAA national championships right on campus. Or offers residence halls and apartment-style campus housing that feel more like a vacation resort than a university dorm. At Trine, you will.
Being a member of the nation′s oldest collegiate athletic conference, the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA), seeing over 600 student athletes participate in 23 varsity sports including men's and women's hockey starting Fall 2017, and having some of the finest facilities to field exciting NCAA Division III competitive events is what makes Trine athletes know their college experience will be something they will remember the rest of their lives.
At Trine, our commitment to excellence has formed the bedrock of our experience for well over a century. You'll see it, and you'll feel it, the second you step on our beautiful, 450-acre campus in Angola, Indiana.
If you're anything like us, you like to roll up your sleeves and get into it. Experience it. Feel it. Our personalized options for visiting campus will fit everyone.
1. What is an FSA ID
2. How to create an FSA ID
3. How to Complete the FAFSA
1. Authorization Form
2. Cost of Attendance Worksheet
3. Dependency Status Form
4. FAFSA Signature
5. FAX Release of Information Form
6. Low Income Verification Form
7. Notification of Outside Funding/Awards Form
8. Parents Refusal to Complete FAFSA Form
9. PLUS Change Request Form
10. Proof of Dependents(s) Form
11. Proof of Emancipated Minor or Legal Guardianship Status
12. Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
13. Special Conditions Appeal Form
14. Summer Financial Aid Request Form (Main Campus)
15. Veteran Status Confirmation Form
16. Ward of the Court Verification Form
17. How to Activate Your MyTrineFA Account
18. How to Complete Financial Awareness Counseling
19. How to Complete a Parent PLUS Loan
20. How to Complete a Student Stafford Loan
21. How to Complete the FAFSA
22. How to create an FSA ID
23. What is a FSA ID?
24. How to get us your 2015 IRS Tax Data
24a. How to use the IRS Data Retrieval on your FAFSA
24b. How to obtain your Federal Tax Return Transcript
25. Child Support Paid Form
26. FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
27. High School Completion Status Form
28. Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form
29. Other Untaxed Income Verification Worksheet
30. Selective Service Registration
31. Self Certification Form (Private Loans)
32. SNAP/Food Stamp Worksheet
33. Verification Worksheet
© 2016 Trine University One University Avenue Angola, IN 46703 260.665.4100 800.347.4878