To celebrate the 15-year sister-state relationship between Indiana and Tochigi Prefecture, Trine University is pleased to present the Trine University-Tochigi Scholarship. The Trine University-Tochigi Scholarship, valued at $15,000 (U.S. dollars) annually ($60,000 over four years), is available to Tochigi residents, or undergraduate students attending college in any Tochigi university, provided they meet the following standards required at Trine:
- Applicant must be a high school graduate.
- Applicant must have been accepted for at least one academic year of study at Trine.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing at the time of application.
Steps for the completing the application:
The following documentation must be included in your application:
- Complete/Fill out application form (below)
- Certified transcript from your home institution
- One reference letter from an academic advisor from your home institution
- Applications should be completed by June 26, 2016 (60 days prior to the beginning of Fall Semester classes on August 22, 2016).
- Notification of the selected candidates will be made within two weeks of the completed application date.
Further information can be obtained from, and applications should be submitted to:David Colbert Executive Director
Office of International Services One University Avenue Angola, IN 46703 USA
Phone: 1.260.665.4833 Fax: 1.260.665.4578