Lilly Internship Allowance
The Lilly Internship Allowance is an experiential learning opportunity available to students that meet a certain criteria of summer internships. The Allowance’s purpose is to assist students with the expenses associated with their summer internships including, but not limited to: housing, travel, food, books, and supplies. Allowances will be awarded to students in full upon the approval of the internship, prior to the end of the academic year, in the amount of $3,000.
To be eligible for an experiential learning allowance, the student:
- must be enrolled in an internship for credit, tuition fees will be waived for the summer sessions. Emphasis will be given to the following: a non-profit organization, a start-up, a business with less than 10 employees, or an unpaid internship.
- must be working for an employer located in the state of Indiana, or an Indiana-based company.
- must be registered for an internship of three or more credits, a full-time co-op, or be completing an engineering internship.
- must be in good academic standing.
- must be enrolled in one of the following schools: Allen School of Engineering and Technology, Ketner School of Business, Franks School of Education, Jannen School of Arts and Sciences, or Rinker-Ross School of Health Sciences.
- Applications accepted: April 3 - 14
- Committee review: April 17 - 21
- Allowances Awarded: April 24
- Students will be awarded funds as followed: the full $3,000 after the judging of allowance applications.
- Students are responsible for maintaining internship or co-op status of employment.
- Tuition will be waived for summer sessions.
Registration will begin April 3. Please check back then for access to the Lilly Internship Allowance application.
Contact Innovation One at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260.665.4983