Innovation Challenge Application
Summary of Selected Rules
The clarity and descriptiveness of each submission will make a difference and enhance chances of becoming a finalist.
- No entries involving tobacco, firearms or drugs.
- Nothing that is deemed dangerous or of questionable ethics by the committee will be allowed.
- Entries can be individual or team.
- Grand prize winners are not eligible for other awards.
- Top 10 Business and Top 10 Technology projects will give a 20-minute presentation to the Judging Committee.
- Any material needed to present is allowed, including working prototypes, diagrams, etc.
- Committee has the right to disqualify entries.
- One entry per individual or team.
- Decision of Judging Committee is final.
- Project submissions will be accepted through March 6, 2017.
- Competition Expo will be Friday, April 21, 2017 with winners being announced after.
- Intellectual property rights will be retained by owner of the idea/project.