Meet the Director of Innovation One
Meet Tom DeAgostino, Director of Innovation One.
B.S. in mechanical engineering, Michigan Technological University, M.S. in Engineering Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- 25 Years automotive engineering (Ford, GM)
- Extensive product design and development experience
- Extensive FEA/CAE experience
- Extensive simultaneous engineering experience
- Extensive prototyping experience
- Designed and engineered brand new products, from simple to complex assemblies
- Oversaw design and engineering of revisions to existing products
Tom joined the Allen School of Engineering & Technology, Design Engineering Technology Department in fall 2009.
He spent 25 years as a mechanical engineer at Ford and General Motors. At Ford, his primary focus was finite element analysis and structural analysis. At General Motors, his responsibilities included automatic transmission torque converter engineering and automatic transmission calibration.
Tom′s favorite quote: "Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied." – Unknown.