Day starts 'Al-bright' when Sherry promotes
Trine, Janitor of the Year contest on WLKI
Sherry, a finalist in the Cintas Janitor of the Year national contest, was on air to tell about the contest and to ask listeners to vote for her once a day through Friday at trine.edu/sherry. And, Sherry being the ambassador she is for Trine used the opportunity to give shout outs including:
- Trine's great students and everyone else on campus who has supported her;
- Bon Appetit, Trine's food service provider, for sending fresh muffins to share with the Morning Renegades;
- Trine's beautiful campus, noting that facilities have been updated and encouraging visits to campus;
- Thunder football team and other athletic teams for all the excitement they bring to Trine;
- Thunder softball, touting the team's success and inviting folks to the 2015 MIAA Championship at Trine on Thursday and Friday;
- Her fellow housekeepers, noting that any one of them could have been nominated and each deserve accolades.
.Leah Helmick, housekeeping/training manager, shared thoughts on the Cintas contest and how proud everyone is to have a national finalist.
Voting continues through Friday, May 1, with everyone encouraged to vote once a day for Sherry at trine.edu/sherry.