One-year program ideal for working adults
Trine University will offer its new Master of Business Administration program through its School of Professional Studies beginning in January.
“The School of Professional Studies is excited to present the Master of Business Administration to the students. The program features a results-focused approach centered on the foundational structure of business operations and financial impact from a managerial perspective,” said Nancy Steigmeyer, program director. “Students in this program will focus on business strategy, management, decision-making, market development and global finance.”
Trine’s one-year program is focused on delivering real world return on investment for adults looking to develop their skills and marketability in business and finance.
For more information, contact:
- Angola Education Center -- Abby Lantz, enrollment specialist, at 260.665.4622 or email@example.com
- Avon Education Center -- Whitney Doyle, campus director, at 317.775.8410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centerville Education Center -- Kelly Eaton, campus director, at 260.350.4611 or 269.651.2115 or email@example.com
- Columbus Education Center -- Nick Hogan, campus liaison, at 812.350.6387 or Columbus@trine.edu
- Fort Wayne Regional Education Center -- Brandon Speith, campus director, 260.483.4949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logansport Education Center -- Lori Lange, director, at 574.516.1218 or email@example.com
- South Bend Regional Education Center -- Molly Young, enrollment specialist,at 574.243.0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warsaw Education Center -- Alli Finch, enrollment specialist, at 574.377.9278 or email@example.com