Communication is important. Parents, do not hesitate to contact the director. With over 12 years of experience working closely with students and parents, the director is exceptionally qualified to be able to assist with reaching a solution. The Office of Student Success and Retention has developed several methods to strengthen the lines of communication. Please see the choices listed.
- Call toll free, 800.347.4878, to be connected with the director.
- If you are the parent of a new student, use the parent card that provides the main numbers for all Trine entities.
- Receive informational letters.
- E-mail the director at email@example.com.
- Sign up for the e-newsletter.