How To Support Your Students Through Active Participation
Welcome to Trine University Parents Association. We look forward to making our Trine family a more integral part of your family.
The Parents Association promotes parent or guardian involvement in the University. The Association advances interaction and support between the University and parents. The Parents Association at Trine University was established to give parents a more meaningful role in the college experiences of their sons and daughters. As a member of the Parents Association, not only will you receive special invitations to events, you can have a voice in their planning. You also receive excellent benefits for joining the group.
Parents Association membership is $50 annually. This membership includes two t-shirts, a membership card (with eligible parent discounts - valid for one academic year) and your dollars are supporting and sponsoring student events on campus.
Membership in the Parents Association offers many discounts and benefits including:
- 15% discount for University Bookstore purchases (excluding textbooks & software)
- 20% discount at Zollner Golf Course for green fees & regularly priced merchandise
- 10% discount at Ambrosia Bella Exclusive Gourmet, 2995 N. State Rd. 127, Angola
- 15% discount at Heavenly Breads & Sweets, 2405 N. 200 W., Angola
- 10% discount at Lelli’s Hatchery, 118 S. Elizabeth St., Angola
- 10% discount at Samantha’s House of Pancakes, 309 N. Wayne St., Angola
- Buy one sandwich or salad, get one free at Sutton’s Deli, 140 N. Public Square, Angola
- 10% discount at Timbers Casual Dining & Lounge, 1212 W. Maumee St., Angola
- 10% discount at Comfort Inn, 251 W. State St., Fremont
- $72.00 standard room rate at Ramada Inn, 3855 N. State Rd. 127, Angola
- 10% discount for Inn at Windmere, 2077 County Road 40, Auburn
The Association is sponsoring various different events on campus this upcoming school year such as:
- Bingo for Bucks – Students play Bingo to win textbooks, gift cards, cold hard cash and MORE!
- Totally Random Events – Students enjoy random student activities organized at the last minute during the week to give them a fun break!
- Comedy Night: Homecoming/Family Weekend Style! – Dueling piano players come to entertain the students, alumni and their families on Homecoming/Family Weekend!
- Bon Voyage Spring Break/Skin Cancer Awareness Party – Students receive free samples of skin screen and SPF lip balm in preparation for Spring Break!
Interested in joining the Parents Association? Please click here. [pdf]
(If you have troubles accessing this file, please download Acrobat Reader.)
*$40 of each membership is tax deductible under IRS guidelines.