Thank you for considering Trine University in Peoria, Arizona as your partner in education. Founded in 1884, Trine University is a private, non-profit institution known for rigorous academic programs, exceptional faculty, and hands-on experiences that lead to real-world, skill-based knowledge.
Our faculty and staff are committed to providing you with an innovative learning experience that many other institutions don't offer.
What should you expect?
- Partnership Programs
- Convenience and Flexibility
- Personal Attention
- Technologically Advanced
- Credit for Prior Learning
- Regional Accreditation
- National Recognition
Reasons to Choose Trine
- Seated, blended, distance learning and online courses
- No fee online application (with no essay)
- Partnership Programs with Maricopa Community College
- Articulation Agreements with many other Colleges and Universities
- 8 Week Accelerated Courses
- Well-respected faculty bring their workplace and educational experience into the classroom to combine theory with hands-on learning.
- Nationally recognized examinations and certifications ensure our students have the edge necessary to secure employment at a rate of 98.8 percent.
- Military friendly
- Credit for Lifelong Learning
- Trine University is consistently ranked among the best in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review.
Ready to take the next step?
Schedule a time to come to campus and see all we have to offer.
Get all your financial aid questions answered here!
Find a complete listing of all our degree programs!