The Lou Holtz Master of Science in leadership (MSL) one-year accelerated program at Trine University in Peoria, Arizona offers
adults holding a bachelor’s degree a new career dimension—leadership. Visionary, strategic
leadership skills enhance success in all of these career areas.
Want to learn more about MSL degree career successes?
MSL is the organizational and management leadership degree for you.
Designed for working professionals, the MSL develops the theoretical and applied leadership knowledge, capabilities, and characteristics needed to positively impact organizations across multiple sectors.
- Do you want to supplement your organizational leadership skill set for your current business position?
- Are you looking to add to your MBA or looking for an alternative to the MBA?
- Are you looking for the educational leadership degree that helps you better understand higher ed. administration?
- Are you hoping to advance business development at an executive level in your organization?
- Are you looking for a sports management degree?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the MSL is your leadership degree. Learn more about the degree course offerings.
Leaders are needed. Are you ready to take control of your future career?
This degree will provide unique offerings that will serve the needs of the business, engineering, and arts and science sectors. The concentrations you take courses in will build the capabilities of individuals desiring to lead in:
- Global business
- Nonprofit organizations
- Sustainable business
- Entrepreneurial markets
- Business incubator guidance
- Data administration and analysis
- Engineering technology
- Financial advising and analysis
- Biomedical engineering