You’re looking for a competitive edge in your field. The knowledge and experience
employers seek. That’s what we strive for in our master’s programs at Trine University. Practical applications advance your training as you deepen your
knowledge through Trine’s graduate studies. Work one-on-one with faculty in small
classes. Master the skills you’ll use in the workplace.
Our graduate degrees are designed to be completed in 12 months. Choose from:
The first step is a big one. We’re here to help ensure that it’s also the right one.
Graduate applicants with the following qualifications will be given priority admission to the school:
- Complete the Peoria Graduate Application
- Send official transcripts.
- Provide three letters of recommendation. Two letters from former instructors/employers and a character reference from a non-family member. Your references may use our Recommendation form.
- Provide a well-written essay. The essay should explain why the candidate would like to attend graduate school, future career endeavors, and the candidate's plan for success in graduate school.
- GMAT or GRE Scores (if applicable)
- You will be contacted by a dedicated enrollment specialist to help guide you through the process.
All documents should be sent to:
14100 N. 83rd Ave. Suite 100
Peoria, Arizona 85383