students studying

Financial Aid Links

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

In order to apply for financial aid, you will need to complete the FAFSA (free application for federal student aid). Trine University school code for the FAFSA is 001839.

How to complete the FAFSA

2015-16 Forms

Authorization Form

Dependency Status Form

FAX Release of Information Form

Low Income Verification Form

Notification of Outside Funding/Awards Form

Parents Refusal to Complete FAFSA Form

PLUS Change Request Form

Proof of Dependents(s) Form

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

Special Conditions Appeal Form

Veteran Status Confirmation Form

Ward of the Court Verification Form

2014-15 Forms

Fax Release Form

2014-15 FASFA on the Web Worksheet

Federal Aid Program Summary

FASFA Reminder and Details

2014-15 Thunderstorm Guide to Financial Aid

FAFSA - English

FAFSA - Spanish

Completing the FAFSA Guide

Financial Aid Presentation

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

Special Conditions Appeal Form 2014-2015

Summer Financial Aid Request form 2015

Financial Aid Guide
for Graduate Studies
More information (NASFAA) for graduate students

Don't think you will qualify for Aid? Read this first...

Pulled from a BLOG on the Department of Education's website, here are "7 Myths About the FAFSA and Applying for Financial Aid" which everyone should read.

Financial Aid
Kelly McGuire
Director of Financial Aid
800.347.4878 Option 2

260.665.4511 fax

Other Questions regarding your financial aid:

Please call your campus, or call the Financial Aid office toll free 800.347.4878 Option 2 or 260.665.4130 or email at

Regarding veteran's benefits: please call toll free 877.294.4878 or 260.665.4810.