Financial Aid Options for Your Education
At Trine University, our students are our greatest source of pride. So when we meet a prospective student who has the smarts, the character, the drive, and the “it” factor to achieve great things here, we’ll do whatever it takes to make sure financial barriers are reduced. You want the best value, high–quality education at a price you can afford. Trine University is an affordable private university with costs in the mid–range for private colleges. Our graduates enter the workforce carrying the least amount of debt among graduates nationwide, according to U.S. News and World Report.
Applying for Aid
There are many pieces of information we need in order to make sure we can get you the most financial aid possible. Below is a list for you to make sure we have everything.
- Apply for admission - no cost to you
- Be accepted into a degree seeking program as an eligible student
- Complete the FAFSA by March 1st at http://www.fafsa.gov/. This needs to be completed annually. Please remember our school code for the FAFSA is 001839 (Please note: this is the code for all Trine campuses, regardless of location)
- Activate your MyTrineFA account online to have access to all your financial aid information
- Turn in all requested documents to financial aid
- Check your Trine emails often to learn about important deadlines
- Review your financial aid offer and accept/decline awards through MyTrineFA.
Make sure that you are registered for classes and that all of your FAFSA information is accurate. If you have been selected for verification please send in those required documents ASAP as it can affect your aid.
If you would like more information on how to finance your educational dreams, contact a Financial Aid Representative by calling toll free 800-347-4878 Option 2 or e-mail peoriaFA@trine.edu.