student studying

Payment Options:

Payment Plan:
Please note that you must enroll by the first day of class.

  1. Go to
  2. For Academic Year, click 2016-2017
  3. For "This payment plan applies to", Peoria, AZ campus students, select:"Other Campuses".
  4. Click Enroll
  5. Make a payment. Note: enrolling in the payment plan, requires that payments be made on the first of the month.  If payments are late, there will be a late fee assessed. Late fees are assessed via a 3rd party, not by Trine University.

If your bill is not paid by the due date, your classes may be dropped and may result in a $25 late fee each month.

OnLine Payments:

Undergraduate Students:
Make an instant payment for tuition costs

Graduate Students:
Make an instant payment for tuition costs

Dual Enrolled Students: 
Make an instant payment for tuition costs

Financial Aid Options:

1.  Pell Grants

The Federal Pell Grant is need-based, taking into account the expected family contribution (EFC) which is the result of the FAFSA Application you complete annually. This is a grant program which does NOT require repayment.

We will always check to see if you are eligible for this grant when putting together financial aid packages. For the 2015-16 school year the maximum award for a student with a zero EFC was $5,775. As the EFC increases the grant decreases incrementally.

The annual minimum and maximum can vary from year to year. You are eligible if you meet the EFC range requirements, are an undergraduate student, have not exceeded your maximum 600% of eligibility and do NOT have a baccalaureate or professional degree.

2.  Federal Direct Student Loans

Stafford Loan- Subsidized and unsubsidized loans are federal student loans for eligible students to help cover the cost of higher education here. The U.S. Department of Education offers eligible students these loans. [ access stafford loan page ]

Private loans- Private, or sometimes call Alternative Student Loans, are loans made through a variety of banks, credit unions and other lenders. The best rates on private loans generally are offered to borrowers who have good credit and/or who have a co-signer with good credit. Before you consider a private loan, we recommend you determine your eligibility for federal student loans, which generally have better terms. [  access private loans ]

Graduate PLUS loans- Graduate PLUS loans are federal loans that graduate or professional degree students can use to help pay education expenses. The U.S. Department of Education makes Direct PLUS Loans to eligible borrowers through schools. [ access grad plus loan ]

ParentPLUS loan- Parent PLUS loans are federal loans parents of dependent undergraduate students can use to help pay education expenses. The U.S. Department of Education makes Direct PLUS Loans to eligible borrowers through schools. [ access parent plus loan

3.  Employer Reimbursement

Contact your employer's Human Resource Department to inquire about benefits that may assist you with your tuition.  If you are a dependent student, have your parent(s) check with their employers to see if they have a benefit.

4.  Veteran's Benefits

Are you a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Guard, or a veteran?

At Trine, we support all branches  of the U.S. Armed Forces. Your service to our country may make you eligible for a variety of military education benefits including (but not limited to):

  • Post 9/11 GI Bill® - Trine participates in the Yellow Ribbon program.
  • Montgomery GI Bill® - Get up to 36 months of educational benefits.
  • Tuition Assistance - Educational benefit for Active Duty personnel.
  • Veterans Assistance - Learn what other benefits exist once you leave the service
  • Financial Aid - Current year FAFSA must be completed at

Questions regarding your student account:

Call 800.347.4878 extension 3 or email at

Questions regarding your financial aid:

Call 800.347.4878 Option 2 or 260.665.4130 or email at

Questions regarding VA Benefits:

Call  877.294.4878 or 260.665.4810or email