Are you ready to take that first step to begin your education at Trine? Are you ready to work with well-respected faculty that value hands-on learning and give personal attention in each and every class?
The first step is a big one. We’re here to help ensure that it’s also the right one.
In order for new, transfer, or any other student to be admitted to Trine University in Peoria, Arizona, the following must be submitted for review:
- Completed Undergraduate Admission Application
- Evidence of graduation from accredited high school or acceptable score on the General Education Development (GED) exam. (High School Transcripts must be official and mailed directly from your High School to the Trine University Peoria Admission office).
- Transfer students (Any student with college credit from another institution) must submit transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools attended. (College Transcripts must be official and mailed directly from the University to the Trine University Peoria Admission office).
- ACT/SAT test scores. High school students should take the American College Test (ACT) and/or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and request that scores be sent to Trine University. Our code numbers are 1250 for the ACT and 1811 for the SAT.
- NOTE: the writing section of the ACT and SAT are optional