Military personnel and Veterans are an important part of the Trine University student community. We appreciate the service you provide to our country and are dedicated to helping you get the education you need to embark on your professional future.
A Family Affair
We also recognize and appreciate the sacrifices' made by your spouse and would like to extend the 10% discount for Tuition Charges (after you utilize any military educational benefits and maximize your Financial Aid opportunities) to any dependent spouse who’s partner (military dependents only) is currently serving on active duty.
For information concerning this discount, contact your academic advisor or your Financial Aid Representative at 877.294.4878.
For All Service members
Are you a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Guard, or a veteran?
At Trine, we support all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. Your service to our country may make you eligible for a variety of military education benefits including (but not limited to):
- Post 9/11 GI Bill - Trine participates in the Yellow Ribbon program.
- Montgomery GI Bill- Get up to 36 months of educational benefits.
- Tuition Assistance - Educational benefit for Active Duty personnel.
- Veterans Assistance - Learn what other benefits exist once you leave the service
- Financial Aid - Current year FAFSA must be completed at www.fafsa.gov
Ready to be part of something greater?
All your financial aid questions answered here!
Contact our staff to get answers!
Arrange a visit and come to campus!